The overseas Pakistani who have moved abroad on the basis of a valid work visa authorized by the Protectorate of Emigrants, Bureau of Emigrations & Overseas Employment (BE&OE), and Overseas Employment Corporation (OEC) are eligible to enjoy the benefits of the OPCS membership as they are declared members automatically. The non-registered overseas nationals can avail of the membership by paying a mere 2000RS/-.Everyone availing of membership remains a member until their foreign stay.
There are two categories of overseas Pakistanis eligible for this membership:-
A category: holding a valid work visa authorized by the protectorate of emigrants. They must have
B category: Moved abroad for at least one year but not registered/ authorized by the Protectorate of
emigrants. They are subcategorized as follows:-
• Dual nationality holders
• Valid employment/work visa
• Students (18 years or above age)
• Undefined stay period abroad
The following are ineligible people for this membership:-
• Hajj/ umrah visa holders
• Visiting visa holders
• Illegal emigrants until they legalize their stay
• Having a visa but not moved abroad
• Pay order/ bank draft of Rs. 2000/- in favor of OPCS as membership fee in case not registered
with Protectorate of emigrants.
• Two passport size color photographs.
• Photocopy of CNIC/NICOP
• Photocopy of Valid Visa/aqama (Residence permit)
• Duly filled prescribed application form.
to Pakistan from abroad.
Register yourself on OPF Web Portal for OPF Membership. Please click on button below: